START YOUR CAREER WITH MPA SKILLS – Be supported by Field Officers throughout your apprenticeship!
- Award rates – paid weekly
- Free PPE supplied
- Boot allowance reimbursed yearly
- Extra training provided when required
- Training fees paid
- Interest free tool loans
- Uniform allocation provided yearly
- Security when work is quiet
- Paid while training
- WHS safe work practices
- Field officer support
We pride ourselves in being the largest employer of plumbing apprentices in Western Australia. This aspect of our business takes out the uncertainty of starting an apprenticeship by employing apprentices directly through our vast network of host employers.
In addition, apprentices are assigned field officers who are plumbers with years of experience. They will guide them throughout their apprenticeship to ensure they are getting the training as per the industry standard.
To be considered for an apprenticeship, you must supply the following information:
- Cover letter and up to date resume (name, date of birth, contact details etc..)
- Copies of any employer references, driving licence and white card (if available)
- Details of any training attended or completed (Pre-Apprenticeship etc..)
For more information or to submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.