MPA Skills Apprentice Employment employs apprentices using the ‘Group Training’ model where the apprentice is employed by MPA Skills but work on site with a ‘Host Employer’. Our goal is to employ and provide Host Employers with the best apprentices.
We have 3 campuses across the metropolitan area, Maylands, Bayswater and Jandakot. MPA Skills is the major employer of plumbing and painting apprentices in WA with over 200 apprentices placed with 150 host employers.
The plumbing apprenticeship is commonly completed over a 4 year period with on the job training at our state of the art training facilities and off the job training with our host employers.
The award winning MPA Skills Training and Apprentice Employment structure is recognised as an industry leader on a state and national level.
SOME BENEFITS OF BEING WITH MPA SKILLS
- Award rates – paid weekly
- PPE supplied free
- Boot voucher every year
- Extra training in specialised courses
- Training fees paid
- Tool loans – Interest free
- Start-up uniform free
- Security when work is quiet
- Paid while training
- WHS safe work practices
- Field officer support 24/7
MPA Skills apprentices have won a number of awards in the last 12 months as part of the Master Plumbers & Gasfitters Association, Master Painters & Decorators Association, Master Builders Association and Group Training Australia.
START YOUR CAREER WITH MPA SKILLS – be supported by our Field Officers and the best training available in Western Australia.
To be considered for an apprenticeship, you must supply the following information:
- Cover letter and up to date resume (name, date of birth, contact details etc..)
- Copies of any employer references, driving licence and white card (if available)
- Details of any training attended or completed (Pre-Apprenticeship etc..)
For more information or to submit an application, please email us email@example.com