About MPA Skills:
MPA Skills Plumbing & Painting Training and Apprentice Employment, is both a Group Training Organisation and a Registered Training Organisation.
At MPA Skills, we offer a range of training opportunities, from school based and full-time pre-apprenticeship programs, apprenticeship courses to advanced training courses.
We are also the largest employer of plumbing and painting apprentices in Western Australia, and our Labour Force organisation offers our highly skilled tradespersons employment opportunities.
About the role:
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with the CEO on building a communications department. This exciting, entry-level position is suited to a highly-motivated person with an inquisitive nature and a can-do attitude. We are proud of the specialised training and employment opportunities provided by MPA Skills and want someone to work with us on sharing these stories with the community.
You may be currently studying, a recent graduate, or a parent looking to re-join the workforce; whoever you are, we want to hear from you!
This is a new position and available, initially, on a 12 month contract. This will be reviewed with the possibility of extension for a further 12 months and leading to permanency depending on business conditions.
- Production of PR for local media
- Developing content for MPA Skills suite of e-newsletters
- Establishment and maintenance of presence on social media platforms
- Digital content production
- Representing MPA Skills at events of interest
- Assist in website maintenance and update
- Production of promotional material
- Maintenance of SEM
- Assisting with production of online and print advertising
The ideal candidate:
Has at least six to 12 months experience in a similar role
Holds a qualification in media, marketing or public relations, or working towards the achievement of such qualifications.
Most importantly, possesses a positive, can-do attitude to their work and sees each challenge as an opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
- Gain fantastic experience
- Opportunity to help build a new team
- Report directly to the CEO
- Full time position, immediate start
- Flexible work arrangements